Capital Plaza Hotel Hotel travel advisory policy with COVID-19 (Corona Virus)?At Capital Plaza Hotel, we understand that families, vacationers and event planners are concerned about travelling to San Francisco with the potential health risk of the Corona Virus. Capital Plaza Hotel is actively monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Local Authority, & World Health Organization's guidelines regarding the novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) cases to ensure our guests' and employees' well-being..
What we're doing to keep you feeling safe about your travel to Clinton, MarylandWe want you to feel comfortable about booking your travel to Clinton, Maryland, and stay healthy during your stay with us. Enjoy these benefits that ensure you have a safe and enjoyable vacation experience at Capital Plaza Hotel.
- We have waived cancellation fees for guests in mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan and Italy traveling outbound to Clinton, Maryland hotel stays through March 30th, 2020.
- We have flexible check in and check out policy for guests looking for hotel stays through March 30th, 2020
- Staff and Guests are advised to wash hands regularly.
- All the surfaces are regularly wiped down with disinfecting wipes.
- Routine washing of comforters and linens and use of disinfectant in the wash.
- For meetings & Weddings group: We are sensitive to the constantly changing situation. Will entertain cancellation case by case bases.